John Combe Laurel ms dead and obituary, Who is Kevin Crosby The Talks Today

HGTV’s hometown makeover sequence lately touched on the reminiscence of John Combe, a shopper with lasting reminiscences of the present.

He is the proprietor of a home in Laurel, Mississippi, that has been fully transformed by the homeowners of Erin and Ben Napier. The property, truly referred to as The Combe House, was refurbished in early 2020, and now followers are questioning what occurred to it.

So who’s John Combe and what occurred to him? His house debuted in HGTV’s hometown, is it on the market now? Let’s discover out…

Who is John Combe?

John, a 70-year-old retired soldier, travels to his hometown seeking a quaint, spacious and enjoyable summer time house. He grew up around the globe and spent the final ten years of his life in Belize.

When the HGTV star turned to Erin and Ben to renovate his house and needed to make the place his personal and accommodate company, he had no price range. When he found this ranch-style house tucked away in a historic district, he knew it will be good for his laid-back way of life.

As reported by the agency of Laurel Mercantile, Erin and Ben, he stated:

My life is unbelievable. Always get fortunate. My pop music spent 30 years within the US Air Force. We moved 7 occasions within the first 18 years of my life, so I’m nonetheless itching. Pop music is nice. He taught me quite a bit about life, proper, unsuitable and reality.

John reportedly died of pure causes

John died of pure causes on April 4, 2020, at a hospital in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in accordance with a hometown group.

Many viewers supplied their condolences, with some commenting how excited he appeared to be residing in his Laurel house.

One stated: “He’s funny when the price doesn’t make sense and it’s funny to see your face. I hope he spends some time in this house.”

Another wrote: “I’m so sorry. He was so dynamic on the show. Laurel lost a very charming resident.”

Confirmed on the market The Combe House

According to John’s greatest buddy and property executor Casey Jones, his home might be in the marketplace in June 2021.

She revealed that there seemed to be lots of questions on John’s Laurel house and whether or not it was on the market or was going to be bought. Kathi stated she needed to maintain it, however that was unattainable, so she bought it. She added:

I’d like to discover a purchaser who loves it as a lot as John and is dedicated to making sure his legacy lives on inside his partitions by way of the distinctive fashion he and HGTV have created. “His home in Belize is now in the loving hands of the beneficiaries and will be enjoyed and John’s memory preserved,” Casey stated.

“The house will be sold with most of the furniture, a common request, so it retains the hometown look that John loved. Yes, even the pool table is still part of the house!”

There are some hometown properties which have hit the market because the refurbishment.

A Nineteen Sixties house in Laurel, Mississippi, has been listed for $221,900 by homeowners Rebecca and Matt Kollar – The Kollar Home.

Then, the cabin, initially restored for husband and spouse staff Mackenzie and Jim Hurt, bought for $185,000.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGihqKCeYrCwucGeZKWZpaeyrXnMrGSdnZGZeqK6w2amm6Gkqq6zxYywn6hlmah6rLHVoqVmm6KkwKPFjg%3D%3D