Luke Davidson: The Internet Sensation Who Makes Millions Laugh

Luke is a Canadian-born TikTok star and YouTuber, who is known for his comedy skits, facts, and reaction videos.

Age, Early Life, and Education Background

Luke Davidson hails from Dauphin, Manitoba, and was born under the Aquarius zodiac sign on 28 January 2003, which makes him 20 years old as of 2023. He’s the son of Shelley and James Davidson, and has a half-brother named Chris. Not much is known about Davidson’s childhood, except that he attended Dauphin Regional Comprehensive Secondary School (DRCSS) (2017-2021), but hasn’t disclosed his further educational background.

Facts and Interests

Luke is an outdoorsy person who is very physically active. His favorite sports are golfing and curling.

He’s widely known for wearing shirts over his head, when impersonating female characters with long hair in most of his short YouTube and TikTok videos.

Luke is into music and played drums in his high school’s jazz band.

He considers himself a cat person and has three – Jeg, Rory and Nibbles.

Moreover, the social media sensation is a huge fan of winter sports, and previously posted his photo seemingly having fun riding a snow scooter.

In a previous Q&A video, Davidson disclosed that he has arachnophobia, which is an extreme fear of spiders.

The Manitoba native loves watching late-night films and TV shows, and his favorite is the British dating TV series “Love Island.”

Career

Before he became famous on social media, Davidson worked as a cashier; he spent six months working at Safeway (October 2019-March 2020) and one and a half years working at Dauphin Lake Golf Course (April 2019-September 2020) as he’s disclosed on his LinkedIn account.

TikTok

Davidson opened his TikTok account (@lukedavidson_) in 2019, and went on to post short skits of his childhood life, which have since gone viral. He posts humor-centric content and other comedy skits on the platform, and has accumulated over 14.5 million fans and over 435 million likes as of December 2023. In most of his videos, Davidson has used the sound of the German YouTuber, Julia Beautx. Moreover, in most of his reaction videos he uses the intro, ‘What’s going on, boys and girls? It’s your boy, Luke Davidson, back with another episode! And in today’s video…’.

YouTube

In addition to his main YouTube channel, Luke has three other channels that focus on gaming, cars, and facts. He launched his main, self-titled channel, which has the description “Welcome to my YouTube channel! I’m just a 20-year-old trying to put a smile on people’s faces’ on 9 January 2012. He began posting in May 2020 shortly after he hit a million followers on TikTok. On 19 May 2020, Luke uploaded his first video entitled “I HIT 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON TIKTOK!” which chronicled his account and followers’ journey on TikTok – he thanked his fans for their support in the video.

A year later, he posted his second video “A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TIKTOKER! | Luke Davidson” documenting his daily and personal life. Luke has so far uploaded at least 1075 videos, which have accumulated over 10.3 billion views. Two of Davidson’s most popular are “The Ocean Is WAY DEEPER Than You Think” (uploaded on 1 August 2021) and “Once You See It, You Can’t Unsee It” (uploaded on 9 May 2021), which have over 18 million and 15 million views respectively. Davidson has 12.5 million subscribers.

Davidson celebrated surpassing a million subscribers on his main channel in 2021, and was awarded the YouTube Golden Creator Award. In 2022, he was awarded the YouTube Diamond Creator Award for surpassing 10 million subscribers. One of Davidson’s regular YouTube collaborators is Bobby Moore – he appeared on Bobby’s channel in the video, “Reading Mean Comments (w/Luke Davidson).”

Luke launched the YouTube channel, Luke Davidson Facts, on 13 February 2021. He has uploaded over 750 videos (mostly YouTube shorts), which have around 3.3 billion views. Some of his most viewed shorts are “10 Facts You Didn’t Know That Could Save Your Life,” “This Vehicle Started Driving into On Coming Traffic In A Busy Intersection,” and “Perfectly Timed Moments Caught On Camera”, which have over 50 million views each. Luke has close to four million subscribers.

On 18 May 2021, Davidson launched his gaming YouTube channel with the description, ‘You may know me from my main channel @Luke Davidson. On this channel, I will be posting gameplay videos from whatever games you guys want me to play!’ Some of his most viewed videos are “THE MOST RANDOM GAME EVER!” in which he posted the gameplay of “Toilet Chronicles” (it was uploaded on 29 October 2022 and has accumulated over 6.9 million views) and “I Mined in A Straight Line For 1 Hour and Here’s What I Got… (Part 11)” which is a “Minecraft” gameplay video with over 3.1 million views. The latter was uploaded on 13 September 2021. The Canadian YouTuber has uploaded 63+ videos, which have accumulated at least 40 million views. He’s garnered around 600,000 subscribers.

Luke launched his fourth YouTube channel, Luke’s Garage – on which he posts his vehicles – on 8 February 2022. He has uploaded seven videos, which have over a million views. Luke has accumulated 107,000 subscribers. He uploaded his most viewed video, “Welcome to Luke’s Garage…” on 3 March 2022 – currently, the 11-minute video has around 310,000 views.

Other Social Media Platforms

Luke is active on Instagram (@lukedavidson__) with around over 359,000 followers. He uploaded his first Instagram post in April 2020. He has an online merchandise store, which deals with custom-printed T-shirts, hoodies, and others.

Personal Life

Luke has kept his personal and dating life private and has not spoken about his girlfriend on any social media account or media outlet. He is presumably single, unmarried, without any children as of 2023.

In a previous YouTube video, Davidson revealed that he was planning to relocate to Calgary, Alberta.

Height, Weight, and Physical Appearance

Luke is of Caucasian ethnicity and has a set of green eyes and brown hair. He stands 5ft 8ins (1.73m) tall and weighs approximately 130lbs (59kgs).

Net Worth

Luke has made a name for himself in Canada and worldwide, thanks to his successful social media career. He earns through brand endorsement deals and YouTube AdSense. Moreover, the youthful social media star earns through the sale of his merchandise and is reputedly worth around $250,000 as of 2023. Luke is a car enthusiast who purchased his dream sports car, a 2003 Nissan 350z when he was just 17 years old. He seems to be leading a relatively luxurious lifestyle.

ncG1vNJzZmiZlpuuqr7PqKqtZpOkunC41KScZpyRq7alv86nZK2glWK2r8DEq6WerF2osq%2B%2FwK2gqKZdrLWwecyaop6rXaK2rbjIqKWsZZyWwqi0jg%3D%3D