Sister I Am The Queen In This Life Chapter 79 Release Date, Spoilers, Recap, Plot & Where to Read

Sister I Am The Queen In This Life Chapter 79:- Are you a fan of the popular manhwa series Sister, I Am The Queen In This Life? If so, you must be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see what happens to Ariadne, the heroine who travels back in time to change her fate and take revenge on those who betrayed her.

Well, you are in luck, because we have all the details you need to know about the upcoming Chapter 79, including the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, English spoiler release date, English spoiler countdown, raw scan release date, raw scan countdown, recap of previous Chapter 78, plotlines, ratings, and where to read. Read on to find out more!

Sister I Am The Queen In This Life Chapter 79 Release Date

Sister, I Am The Queen In This Life is a weekly manhwa series that is published every Monday on the Webtoon platform. The latest Chapter 78 was released on December 20, 2023, and the next Chapter 79 is expected to be released on December 28, 2023. The exact time of release may vary depending on your time zone, but you can check the countdown timer on the Webtoon app or website to see how much time is left until the new chapter is available.

Countdown Timer

According to the Webtoon app, the countdown for Chapter 79 is currently at 2 days, 21 hours, and 54 minutes as of writing this article. That means the chapter will be released on Monday, December 27, 2023, at 9:00 AM PST, 12:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM GMT, 6:00 PM CET, 10:30 PM IST, and 1:00 AM KST (December 28).

WeeksDaysHoursMinutesSeconds::::

Spoiler Alert

If you can’t wait until the official release date and want to get a sneak peek of what’s going to happen in Chapter 79, you can read the spoiler or the raw scan of the chapter online. The spoiler is a summary or a translation of the raw scan, which is the original Korean version of the chapter that is usually leaked online a few days before the official release. The raw scan is usually available on various websites and forums, such as Mangakakalot or Manganelo, but be warned that the quality and accuracy of the scan may vary and may contain errors or missing parts.

English Spoiler Release Date

The spoiler or the raw scan of Chapter 79 is expected to be released on December 25, 2023, depending on the source. The English spoiler release date is usually the same as the raw scan release date, but it may take some time for the translators to provide the English version of the spoiler. The English spoiler countdown is also dependent on the availability of the raw scan and the speed of the translation, but you can expect it to be released within a day or two of the raw scan release date.

English Spoiler Countdown

See Also:- Sister I Am The Queen In This Life Chapter 77 Release Date

Country Wise Release Time

• Japan Standard Time JST Thu, 28 Dec 2023 00:00
  • Pacific Time PT Wed, 27 Dec 2023 07:00
  • Central Time CT Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:00
  • Eastern Time ET Wed, 27 Dec 2023 10:00
  • British Summer Time BST Wed, 27 Dec 2023 16:00
  • India Standard Time IST Wed, 27 Dec 2023 20:30
  • Australian Central Time ACT Thu, 28 Dec 2023 01:30
  • Philippine Time PHT Wed, 27 Dec 2023 23:00
  • Korea Standard Time KST Thu, 28 Dec 2023 00:00
  • Bangkok Thailand Wed, 27 Dec 2023 22:00

Recap of Sister I Am The Queen In This Life Chapter 78

In case you need a refresher of what happened in the previous Chapter 78, here is a brief recap:

• Ariadne and Cesare attend the banquet hosted by the king, where they meet Alfonso, the crown prince and Ariadne’s half-brother, who is also Cesare’s rival for the throne.
  • Alfonso tries to provoke Cesare by flirting with Ariadne and insulting his illegitimate status, but Ariadne defends Cesare and shows her loyalty to him.
  • Ariadne also meets her former fiance, Duke Edward, who is now married to her sister, Sophia. Edward tries to apologize to Ariadne for betraying her in the past, but Ariadne coldly rejects him and warns him to stay away from her.
  • Ariadne and Cesare dance together and share a passionate kiss, making everyone jealous and shocked. Ariadne declares that she is the queen in this life and that no one can stop her from being with Cesare.

Raw Scan Release Date

If you are curious about what will happen in the next chapter of Sister, I Am The Queen In This Life, you might want to check out the raw scan of Chapter 79, which is the original Korean version of the chapter that is usually leaked online before the official release. According to some sources, the raw scan of Chapter 79 is expected to be released on December 25, 2023, depending on the availability of the scan.

However, the quality and accuracy of the scan may vary and may contain errors or missing parts, so read it at your own risk. The countdown for the raw scan release date is currently at 4 days, 7 hours, and 54 minutes as of writing this paragraph. That means the raw scan will be available on Saturday, December 25, 2023, at 9:00 AM PST, 12:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM GMT, 6:00 PM CET, 10:30 PM IST, and 1:00 AM KST (December 26).

Raw Scan Countdown

Plotlines and Story

Sister, I Am The Queen In This Life is a fantasy romance manhwa series that follows the story of Ariadne, a noble lady who is betrayed by her fiance, her sister, and her parents, and is executed for a crime she did not commit.

However, she is given a second chance to live when she wakes up 14 years in the past, on the day she was cast aside by everyone. Determined to change her destiny and get revenge on those who wronged her, she decides to marry Cesare, the king’s illegitimate son and the most powerful man in the kingdom, who also has a dark and mysterious past. Together, they face various enemies and obstacles, while also falling in love with each other.

What are the ratings of Sister I Am The Queen In This Life?

The manhwa series is based on a novel of the same name by author Yoon Seul, and is illustrated by artist Lee Soo Hyun. The series has been serialized on Webtoon since July 19, 2021, and has 78 chapters as of December 20, 2023. The series has received positive reviews from readers and critics, who praise its captivating plot, stunning art, and complex characters. The series has a rating of 9.7 out of 10 on Webtoon, and has over 2.3 million subscribers and 140 million views as of December 20, 2023.

Where to Read

If you want to read Sister, I Am The Queen In This Life, you can find it on the Webtoon platform, where you can read the official English translation of the series for free. You can also support the author and the artist by purchasing coins and unlocking fast pass episodes, which allow you to read the latest chapters ahead of the regular release schedule. You can access Webtoon on your web browser or download the app on your mobile device.

That’s all for this article. We hope you found it informative and helpful. Stay tuned for more updates on Sister, I Am The Queen In This Life and other related content. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Read Also:- Sister I Am The Queen In This Life Chapter 76 Spoilers

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wv8isq56qXZ56ormMrZ%2BeZaGqsqa6jKKlZqyYnsBuuMifnGabmJa9tbHRZm5yZaKauaat0p5knZmkmnq0vM6io56qo2K%2Fpq%2FAqWSppJ%2Bperi0xKucZqyfYr%2BmrcNo